- Bendel Insurance’s fans hail Obaseki, Shaibu for team’s return to NPFL Vanguard
- NPFL: How Edo Govt Will Support Bendel Insurance |Sports Tonight| Channels Television
- Insurance get continental mandate Vanguard
- Bosso proud of Gombe Utd return to NPFL Vanguard
- NPFL: Ilaboya salutes Obaseki over Insurance promotion Vanguard
- View full coverage on Google News
Fans of Bendel Insurance Football Club have hailed Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu, for initiating reforms which spurred the club’s resurgence and eventual return to Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), after 11 years.
For more information log on to http://www.channelstv.com
Bendel Insurance have been handed a continental ticket mandate by Edo State government despite the Arsenals making their Nigeria Professional Football League first appearance in 12 years, Sports Vanguard reports.
Gombe United technical adviser, Ladan Bosso, says securing a ticket back to the Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL, was mission accomplished for the Savannah Scorpions.
Chairman of Edo State Football Association, Frank Ilaboya has given a pat on the back to the state governor, Godwin Obaseki and his deputy Rt. Hon Philip Shaibu over the promotion of Bendel Insurance to the elite class of the nation’s domestic league.