- Beware of super gonorrhoea on the prowl, doctors warn The Punch
- What is super-gonorrhoea, what are the symptoms and how can it be treated? The Independent
- How do you catch super-gonorrhoea and can it be cured? Metro.co.uk
- Super-gonorrhoea warning after women in UK are treated The Guardian
- Super-gonorrhoea has made it to the UK and it’s a little bit worrying Dazed
- View full coverage on Google News
‘Super gonorrhoea’ hit the headlines after a British tourist contracted a case described as ‘the world’s worst’ in Thailand last year, but the infe...
The news that two women have been diagnosed with cases of “super-gonorrhoea“ has prompted doctors to urge the public to practise safe sex. It’s been reported that one of the women was infected by the disease in Europe, while the other contracted the infection in the UK.
What are the symptoms of gonorrhoea that you should look out for?
Public Health England advises protection against extensively drug-resistant infection
Two new cases of the drug-resistant STI have been confirmed