- Bungie Splits With Activision, Keeps Destiny Kotaku
- Destiny: We React to the Activision Bungie Split IGN
- Bungie will self-publish 'Destiny' in split with Activision Engadget
- Bungie splits with Activision, keeps control of Destiny PC Gamer
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Netflix, Activision Blizzard and more CNBC
- View full coverage on Google News
Developer Bungie and publisher Activision are splitting up, an industry-shaking divorce that will see the shared world shooter series Destiny enter fully into Bungie’s control.
Bungie and Activision have officially parted ways and Bungie keeps Destiny. What does this mean for the franchise going forward? We discuss. Destiny 2: Forsa...
Bungie is about to take greater control of Destiny's... well, destiny. The studio has reached a deal with Activision that will hand over the publishing rights t...
Destiny 2 studio Bungie has ended its partnership with Activision.
See which stocks are posting big moves after the bell on Thursday.