- China Donates N2billion To Nigeria To Support Fight Against Insurgency SaharaReporters.com
- Boko Haram: Nigeria announces deal with China Daily Post Nigeria
- China to back Nigeria’s anti-insurgency battle with N2b Guardian Nigeria
- Counter Insurgency: Nigeria, China sign MOU on military cooperation Vanguard
- View full coverage on Google News
He explained that the support is part of the military-to-military cooperation consummated between the two countries during their bilateral agreements, last year.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria and Peoples Republic of China on Thursday signed a Memorandum of Understanding to offer assistance to the Armed Forces of N
The Chinese Government, yesterday pledged N2 billion (50 million Yuan) in military equipment and training in support of Nigeria’s counter insurgency operations in the North East.
Thousands of All Progressives Congress (APC) members and supporters in Kwara state trooped to the streets of Ilorin on Thursday as the party's governorship candidate AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq led other candidates to mobilise voters ahead of the general elections.