- Climate scientists alarmed at speed of ocean warming The Times
- Oceans heating up faster than expected, set record in 2018 Al Jazeera English
- Oceans Warming Much Faster Than Previously Thought: Report NDTV News
- A New Climate Change Report Says Ocean Warming Is Far Worse Than Expected Fortune
- Warming oceans likely to raise sea levels 30cm by end of century – study The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
The oceans are warming at a faster rate than was thought, according to the biggest analysis of sea temperatures so far. The vast majority of the extra heat from climate change is stored in the oceans but until recently there were few reliable methods of measuring it. Researchers have now combined
Scientific findings raise new concerns about the pace of climate change and its effect on marine life and sea levels.
The world's oceans were warming at an accelerated rate and were much warmer due to climate change than scientists previously thought, according to a new study.
Fortune 500 Daily & Breaking Business News
Seawater temperature is rising faster than predicted, which is likely to worsen extreme weather events around the world