- Excessive Weight Linked to Brain Shrinkage, New Study Suggests Asharq Al-awsat English
- The bigger your belly, the smaller your brain, study claims TheCable
- Excess belly fat may lead to a smaller brain, study says 11Alive
- Excess belly fat could shrink your brain, study says Atlanta Journal Constitution
- View full coverage on Google News
Middle-East Arab News and Opinion - Asharq Al-Awsat is the world’s premier pan-Arab daily newspaper, printed simultaneously each day on four continents in 14 cities
A new study published by the American Academy of Neurology has linked extra belly fat to shrinking in brain volume.Measuring the body mass index (BMI)
One study stated the brain size was smaller for those with excess belly fat.
There are a lot of health issues associated with belly fat. But did you know it may also be linked to brain shrinkage?
Pictures taken by Chang’e 4 lander and rover beamed back to Earth and shown on state TV