- Lionheart: Nollywood struck dumb as Genevieve Nnaji breaks records, stereotypes NIGERIAN TRIBUNE
- Genevieve Nnaji… Ageless diva with LionHeart Guardian Nigeria
- Genevieve Nnaji earns N1,385,100,000 as Netflix starts streaming Lion Heart Legit.ng
- Genevieve Becomes Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lion Heart For $3.8 million Concise News
- Genevieve Nnaji: From Lion Heart To Billionaire Status Guardian Nigeria
- View full coverage on Google News
“Life is in phases and men in sizes” is a saying that must be retooled and applied to success. Success most certainly comes in phases and in sizes. For
Forget her pretty face and ageless looks, there’s something about Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji. Right from age eight when she starred in the popular television soap opera Ripples, to the point she featured in some TV commercials, including that of Pronto beverage and Omo detergent, Genny .....
Legit.ng News ★ Popular Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has reportedly earned $3.8 million (N1,385,100,000) after Netflix bought her movie Lion Heart. The movie which is currently being streamed on Netflix has been praised by many.
Ace Nollywood actress and producer Genevieve Nnaji has sold her recently released movie Lion Heart to movie site Netflix at N1,385,100,000 ($3.8 million).
Genevieve Nnaji is definitely pushing the needle in Nollywood. The actress has become Nollywood’s first billionaire as Netflix buys Lion Heart for N1,385,100,000($3.8 million). The Netflix movie which has everyone buzzing has definitely brought the spotlight to Nigeria. The Nigerian actress, film producer and director took to Instagram to appreciate the support for Lion Heart : View this post […]