- 'People's vote': backers bide their time to force Labour's hand The Guardian
- Delay Brexit if deal is rejected, Dominic Grieve tells Theresa May BBC News
- Jeremy Corbyn concedes Brexit may have to be delayed if Labour forces a general election Telegraph.co.uk
- Labour must back a people’s vote before the clock runs out The Guardian
- Brexit latest: I'm confused... what's happening? BBC News
- View full coverage on Google News
Campaigners believe best moment to win over Corbyn will come after Commons vote
Tory rebel Dominic Grieve says the PM should strike 29 March as Brexit day from UK law if her deal is voted down.
Jeremy Corbyn has conceded that Labour could delay Brexit if it forced a snap election, acknowledging for the first time that an extension of Article 50 is now a “possibility”.
A second referendum may be difficult – but the only alternative is a ‘blindfold Brexit’, says Guardian columnist Timothy Garton Ash
Are you not sure what is going on in the UK? You're not alone. Here's a handy briefing.