- Tennys Sandgren claims ASB Classic title by defeating Auckland Cameron Norrie Stuff.co.nz
- Cameron Norrie beaten by Tennys Sandgren in ATP final in Auckland BBC Sport
- Cameron Norrie beaten by Tennys Sandgren in ASB Classic final SkySports
- Tennis: Tennys Sandgren beats Cameron Norrie in ASB Classic final New Zealand Herald
- Tennys Sandgren wins first singles title at ASB Classic ESPN
- View full coverage on Google News
ASB Classic winner celebrates maiden title with strange tribute to country music icon.
British number two Cameron Norrie loses in his first ATP final, beaten 6-4 6-2 by Tennys Sandgren at the Auckland International in New Zealand.
Cameron Norrie was beaten by Tennys Sandgren in his first ATP Tour final at the ASB Classic in Auckland.
Cameron Norrie's dream of hometown glory is over, losing in the ASB Classic final.
American Tennys Sandgren won his first ATP Tour singles title Saturday, beating Cameron Norrie 6-4, 6-2 in the final of the ASB Classic.